French organization LDLC announced today that they have entered the competitive Overwatch scene after signing the roster of Le Mixx.
Leading the team, it will be Guillaume “KabaL” Ettori, who was the support for melty eSports Club:
“When I left melty in July, I got two offers that were important for me. First, kratos (support Tarek Ekmekci) asked me to join as support a mix team call “Le Mixx” and secondly, LDLC contacted me to create an Overwatch team,” said Ettori, before adding that “we are now playing together since the start of august and if we refer to our officials matches and scrims results, the team level is currently between the top8 and the top10 EU. This team has good potential. With LDLC’s support, we can invest ourselves 100% in Overwatch.”
The full roster of LDLC is as follows:
- Support: Guillaume “KabaL” Ettori (Support)
- Support: Tarek “kr4tosdigga” Ekmekci, (Support)
- DPS: Toni “ube” Häkli, (DPS)
- DPS: Rikard “Klanton” Lundberg, (DPS)
- Flex: Metehan “Mete” Aksüt, (Flex)
- Tank: Mihail “Mezamorphis” Păunecu, (Tank)
Do you like our content, and want to support us? Click here, and find out how!
Photo courtesy of GosuGamers