German organization mousesports announced today the names of the four players who will be joining captain Klaus „fragm“ Wiedemann, as they keep looking for the sixth and final member of the team’s starting line-up. „I’ve put all my experience and efforts in assembling a team based on high skill potential as well as great team spirit,” said Wiedemann.
„This is exactly why we hired Klaus for the job. He took his time and put all his experience into gathering a good mix of player. I am really happy with the result“, sayd mousesports’ CEO Cengiz Tüylü in the press release.
Martin „BUR1X“ Buric, who is going to represent Germany at the Overwatch World Cup next month is the most well known name of the new line-up. He will be joined by tank Maurice „Burnie“ Engelhardt, Tim „Divinius“ Hoffmann and Johan „CWoosH“ Klingestedt.
Check out the complete line-up (via /u/rqr-)
- Klaus „fragm“ Wiedemann (captain, possibly tank/flex) – Germany
- Martin „BUR1X“ Buric (possibly support) – Germany
- Maurice „Burnie“ Engelhardt (tank) – Germany
- Tim „Divinius“ Hoffmann (support) – Germany
- Johan „CWoosH“ Klingestedt (possibly dps) – Sweden
- 6th player TBA